Mix

Adverts

Saturday 1 June 2013

Upcoming DJ Set Gigs - 2 Of Them!!!

Sets.  Gigs.  Whatever you call them, it is another step on the way to superstardom and having far more blow jobs from groupies and endless lines of benzocaine or lidocaine from promoters, ticking off more stadiums than your average non-league football fan.

For the present I am delighted to be able to announce two upcoming sets.

Tonight, Saturday 1st June 2013, I will be playing at Bridges Nightclub in Reading for Time 2 Groove.

10:30pm to 11:30pm.  £10 on the door.

It is the after party from the boat party and sure to be a great atmosphere, lots of special people are going to be there.

And on Saturday 22nd June 2013, I am playing at Hubfest, which is mostly a rock/indie event, and I am one of the two after-party DJs introducing house music to hundreds of people who have never heard it before because they all wear black.  I might need some dancers please.  This will be £6 to get in.

It might be like putting a band on at the end of a club night, but I like a challenge and I have several tracks in mind that I think will appeal to those of both musical faiths.

And if you cannot wait to see me DJ, there are now a total of 9 mixes publicly available on Mixcloud, the latest of which is Cinderella Rockerfella and I think it is rather fab.

See you on the dancefloor.



No comments:

Post a Comment